• +91 9911 88 7155
  • aciplonline@gmail.com

Find Solution with us.

With the team of professionals.. We help to find out all kind of registration problems.

Our Services

KPO - Knowledge Process Outsourcing

Knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) describes the outsourcing of core information-related business activities which are competitively important or form an integral part of a company's value chain. KPO requires advanced analytical and technical skills as well as a high degree of specialist expertise.

We provide a KPO - Knowledge Process Outsourcing services in India and Abroad. We provides all kind of job works.

LLP - Limited Liabilities Partnership

    Documents Requirement for LLP Registration.

  • Digital Signature form duly Signed by all Partner.

  • PAN CARD-2 Copies each by all Partner.

  • ADDRESS PROOF of all the Partner : Voter id, Aadhar card, Driving License, Passport

  • 03 Colour Passport Size Photograph of all Partners.

  • ADDRESS PROOF OF REGISTERED OFFICE - Electricity Bill, Water tax/Municipal Tax/House Tax Bill.

  • No objection Certificate (NOC).

OPC - One Person Company Pvt. Ltd.

    Documents Requirement for OPC Registration.

  • Reservation application of name in INC-1.

  • Identity proof, address proof and PAN card copy of nominee and member.

  • Written Consent of Nominee in form INC-3.

  • Memorandum and Affidavit of sharer for form INC-9.

  • Application for Company Registration.

  • Registrar Office Address in Form INC-22.

  • Registered office's address proof.

Looking for Business Registration In India...?

Registration of Business in India or want to do some activity to make profit business like trading, saling goods or as a sevice provider. In India there's many ways to get register business - One can register his business in Private Limited Company act - 1956 company registration act or Partnership Firm act - 1932 - with multiple partners. OPC - One Person Company Pvt. Ltd. - 2008 Act - or Proprietorship Firm under 1908 Act - If someone want to run his business alone. In all the ways anyone who's Indian resident can register his company and run his business smoothly. For taxation every company has to appoint a CA to lookafter his company Income.

Project Proposal

With the help of our professional team we help to prepare a project proposal for you.

FCRA Registration

If you are looking for Foreign Funding. We help to get Foreign Contribution Regulation Act Registration Services.

Book Keeping and Accounting Services

Our professionls provide all the accounting services to the various organization in India and Abrod.

ISO Certification (ISO 9001 : 2015)

"International Organization for Standardization" is the world's largest developer and publisher of International Standards.

Our Services

The salient feature of the Act is as follows:

every unit of weight or measure shall be in accordance with the metric system based of the international system of units.

The base of unit of

  • Length shall be the Metre.
  • Mass shall be the Kilogram
  • Time shall be the Second
  • Electric Current shall be the Ampere
  • Thermodynamic Temperature shall be the Kelvin
  • Luminous iIntensity shall be the Candela
  • Amount of Substance shall be the Mole

The National Board for Quality Promotion (NBQP) now provides Quality Council Of India (QCI) membership. QCI is operating a “Professional Membership Scheme”, providing a platform to all those who have a passion to become a part of the National Quality Movement and support its cause. The scheme is open for all professionals - Pan India. There is also a separate category for organisations to join the scheme. Presently three broad categories of membership are being operated; namely, ngos, institutional and organisation/corporate membership.

  • Education Consultants

    In the event of overstay foreigner is liable for prosecution under Foreigners Act 1946 and imprisonment up to 5 years with fine & expulsion from India.

  • Report of absence from Registered Address

    If at any time a foreigner proposes to be absent from his / her registered address for a continuous period of eight weeks or more or change his / her registered address then the foreigner is required to inform in person or through an authorized representative or by registered post to his / her Registration Officer of his / her intention to change his registered address or to leave either temporarily or permanently the jurisdiction of the Registration Officer.

  • Change in Registered address:

    A foreigner shall be deemed to have changed his registered address, if he changes his residence from one place to another place in India and if having no residence, he leaves his registered address knowing that he is not likely to return within six months of leaving it.

For Updates