Trust Registration Act - 1882
Documents Required for Trust Registration:
- Minimum two members are required, one is Founder/Settlor and other one is Trustee. ( ID Proof of all members required).
- ID proof must be ↠ Voter ID ↠ Driving License ↠ Adhaar Card ↠ Any One of them.
- One address proof (electricity bill or water bill along with id proof of owner) of the registered address.
- Name of the Trust.
- Two Photographs of founder & original id proof of founder is required one day of presentation.
- Two witnesses required on day of presentation.
- Rest of the documents we will prepare and it will take 10 Working days to get register.
- Founder of the Trust will have to present with us in Registrar Office.